- The Next Event October 16, 2017 10:05 am
- 2017 Spring Fair on our new land September 15, 2017 2:57 am
- Spring is in the air! August 25, 2017 6:05 am
- Mushroom people June 2, 2017 1:37 am
- Winter is Coming April 13, 2017 12:02 am
- Autumn Fair Great success! April 10, 2017 12:46 am
- All the laughing! March 23, 2017 10:38 am
- Autumn Fair 2017 March 16, 2017 12:17 pm
- Midnight Elves weekend February 26, 2017 4:10 am
- Do Try this at home :) February 26, 2017 3:28 am
Last weekends Spring Fair here in Motueka had been threatened with weather bombs and there was uncertainty whether to go ahead – the angels prevailed and lots of people wore gumboots. Check it out – we raised approx. $26,000 – now we just need $1.7 million to build the new school – Any takers?
As you can see we are creating a beautiful farm school with wonderful people and a joyful sense of community. Come and join us 🙂
This beautiful fleece picture was made by one of The Midnight Elves. To see this and other exquisite creations come to our Spring Fair, Sunday 10 September at our school farm, Robinson’s Road, Lower Moutere.
The 2017 Motueka Rudolf Steiner Fair was a roaring success – check out the amazing photo of the dragon’s tail in the fire taken by local reporter Braden Fastier. The Fair was held for the first time on our new campus Motueka Rudolf Steiner School and Farm and raised about $18000. Yaah!! photos to view here and here
Here are some photos from The Midnight Elves stall:
loving this Viking look – a new fashion wave?