- The Motueka Rudolf Steiner Christmas Market November 18, 2016 7:22 am
- Late Notice October 28, 2016 3:47 am
- Christmassy Things October 14, 2016 6:23 am
- Rumi and the Sea-Turtle September 21, 2016 7:32 pm
- decisions, decisions September 16, 2016 6:12 am
- Preparations for the Fair! September 8, 2016 11:18 am
- Spring Fair 2016 August 24, 2016 8:30 am
- Winter is here July 25, 2016 1:34 am
- excitement building……. June 15, 2016 7:59 am
- The 2016 Winter Retreat June 9, 2016 10:48 am
Sorry have been away and have arrived back to the Christmassy things doll-making event this weekend – I can’t call it a retreat, this is more an “at home” event. On Friday evening from 4pm onwards and all day Saturday and Sunday there will be Elves lurking in or near the doll-making room in Wallace Street so drop in, drop by, drop everything and poke your head in 🙂
Coming soon to a computer near you – details of our Christmassy Things retreat cum workshop……..
Nishkama, one of our playgroup mums, pops in often and gathers necessities for her current sewing project – she wears a craft pocket, so she can use those moments you get in the midst of the ever-evolving dance of motherhood, to feed her creativity. It is one of the challenges of parenting, that what you used to do on this level, is less of a priority and yet still a need. Nishkama came in one day on a mission to make a turtle – here’s why:
Rumi was finding the transition to sleep difficult, so Nishkama had started a bedtime story of a sea-turtle who travelled with Rumi into the night world. She wanted to make a sea-turtle for Rumi. She found a pattern, got some materials and made this beautiful sea-turtle who travels Rumi all the day as well as in the night world. He was enjoying running and came up to Nishkama and touching his beating heart said “Can you feel that? – That’s my sea-turtle!”
a young lady is entranced…….
for more wonderful glimpses of our Spring Fair day, follow this link: oliverweberphotography.com