- The new “Donate” button May 23, 2016 12:04 am
- Autumn Fair 2016 May 22, 2016 11:46 pm
- The Autumn Fair 2016 – “Where dragons come alive” April 5, 2016 5:35 am
- Autumn Retreat 2016 April 5, 2016 5:28 am
- Autumn 2016 Dollmaking Retreat March 9, 2016 10:44 pm
- Summer Retreat February 18, 2016 1:33 am
- The start of a New Year January 25, 2016 6:33 am
- Merry Christmas and Peace on Earth December 18, 2015 8:39 am
- True Stories, Told Live 19 Dec 2015 December 17, 2015 12:57 am
- Here are some more things that caught the elven eyes. November 23, 2015 5:24 am
The Autumn Fair at the Motueka Rudolf Steiner School went off really well – it was a gorgeous sunny autumn day.Check out the photos on the link below.
The Midnight Elves did even more stitching after the Autumn Retreat. Here is a new kind of Fairy being made.
and here are how they look when dressed
Here are a new style of mobiles – cute!
We have also consciously been making boy toys, inspired by Taleworld:
the one that I liked the best was the Viking
and once again the room looked beautiful
and lastly these were quite popular……
Autumn Fairies are working hard so the school and school ground can be transformed into a medieval fair ground soon.
Delicious foods and preserves are being prepared for the market. The midnight Elves are stitching the night away, making the most attractive toys.
Games, challenges and crafts are waiting for the finishing touch.
And entertainers and performers can’t wait to share with us their skills and talent.
School children will play their instruments. There will be dance performances from the Philippines and Easter Island. We will be amazed by a magic show. Stephen and Florian will be singing their songs. Golden Bay’s Mudwood and our local Lemongrass will enchant us with their magical music.
It’s going to be a wonderful day at the Motueka Rudolf Steiner School Autumn Fair!
Sunday 10 April 2016 10am – 4pm
Motueka Rudolf Steiner School, 480 High St, Motueka.
or click the link above right.
The fruits of our efforts on this past Dollmakers retreat weekend A big thank you to all the elves who came and helped
Calling all Midnight Elves! And for anyone wishing to become a Midnight Elf….
Come join us at our dollmaking retreat weekend THIS weekend.
91 Trewavas Street, Motueka
Friday, 11 March from 5pm onwards
Saturday 12, March from 10 am – 4 pm
Sunday 13, March from 10 am – 4 pm
Bring food to share! Bring your creativity! Bring your good will!